Pave Water

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Man Loses Family Member On Oxygen After Power Was Allegedly Cut Off By Electricity Company

He also stated that the incident occurred at University College Hospital in Ibadan, Oyo state.


File photo

A Nigerian man on Twitter has told a startling story about how his family member died.

The Twitter user narrated how he lost a family member on oxygen after power was allegedly cut off by the electricity company.

@thefemianthony also stated that the incident occurred at University College Hospital in Ibadan, Oyo state.

He tweeted; So i lost a family member because NEPA/PHCN decided to cut off power supply while she was oxygen in the University College Hospital (Ibadan). Thank you Nigeria Thank you so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

OMG : How My ‘Yahoo’ Son Tried To Remove My Eyes For Money Ritual

 Delta Woman Emma Eregarnoma  invited his mother, Mrs Oke Eregarnoma, to his house on Caroline Street, Okuokoko after he  persuaded her that...