space4

Test 1

Ad1

Ad space2

Ad2

space5

space

space3

space2

Just In

Loading...

Thursday, September 5, 2019

FIRE OUTBREAK IN OBAFEMI AWOLOWO HALL UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN



Obafemi Awolowo Hall witnessed a pandemonium as a room in the G block area of the hall totally caught fire.


According to sources, a student in room G30 was cooking in her room when a loud bang and a scream was heard. The room was totally burnt and it also affected the next room a little.

The University of Ibadan's fire department responded quickly and contained the fire.

It may however be added that as at now, there are conflicting thoughts about what really caused the fire, as some sources have said it was a gas cooker and others have said it was a stove.



The victim got burnt in the face and has been rushed to Jaja clinic.

Click to watch video



No comments:

Post a Comment