It looked to be an impossible task; however, here we reveal the trick of how to get two WhatsApp accounts on the same device
A few years ago this option was impossible; however, WhatsApp is increasingly bringing out new features that can be of benefit to its millions of users.
Will it be possible to have two different accounts on the same device? Of course it is! If you have dual SIM or an active number (that you can verify), you can have two accounts of the Meta app without any problem. We explain in detail this trick quickly and easily.
- To enable the second WhatsApp account go to “Settings”.
- Search for “dual apps”, “parallel apps” or “twin apps”.
- After that you should find an option that allows you to enable the dual WhatsApp application, press it.
- Wait for the process to complete and return to the home screen.
- After that you will see a second WhatsApp icon with a kind of check mark, this is the second version of the app.
- Enter there and you will be on the WhatsApp settings screen.
- Press “Accept and Continue”.
- In the next step, enter the mobile number different from the one you already have configured in the main WhatsApp and press Next.
- You will receive an OTP to verify the account.
- After entering the one-time password, it will ask you to complete the setup process. After that, you will have your second WhatsApp account activated on the same mobile.
Two WhatsApp accounts on one phone: follow these instructions here
- For users of Xiaomi phones running MIUI you can go to Settings > Apps > Dual Apps.
- If you have a Samsung they can head to Settings > Advanced Features > Dual Messaging.
- Those with Vivo gear can go to Settings > Apps & Notifications > Clone App.
- OPPO users can tap Settings > App cloning.
- Those with Huawei and Honor phones can go to Settings > Apps > Twin app.
- OnePlus mobiles allow their users to clone apps by heading to Settings > Utilities > Twin Apps.
- Lastly, Realme users can go to Settings > App Management > App Cloner.
How to link WhatsApp web?ADVERT
- Link a device
- Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- Tap the more options icon > Paired devices.
- Tap LINK A DEVICE.
- Unlock your phone:
- Point your phone’s camera at the screen of the device you want to link to scan the QR code