space4

space drive44

space drive888

space drive777

spacw666

Ad space2

Test 1

space5555

SPACE7

space5

space

new space

space6

SPACE6

SPACE5

SPACE8

test new

new space4

new space2

Ad1

space drive3

space3

space drive

space5555

space123

space6666

space drive2

space4444

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Neymar ordered to appear in front of prosecutors 'urgently' as investigation is opened into reports he's planning a five-day New Year's Eve bash with 150 guests


Neymar has reportedly been ordered to appear 'urgently' before Rio de Janeiro state prosecutors in Brazil over reports the Paris Saint Germain forward is holding a five-day New Year's party for 150 guests amid new COVID-19 strain. 

 

According to media reports, the event is said to start on New Year's Eve and is taking place at Neymar's luxury set of flats around 65km from the country's capital.

 

 

State prosecutors said Neymar has been asked to provide 'details about the number of people invited, the party's organization and the health measures adopted'. 

 

In a statement, Day Crespo's media officer has denied he is hosting any event and his lawyers told AFP: 'It has nothing to do with Neymar. We have no information about such an event.

 

Crespo added to Reuters: 'We are in the middle of a pandemic and he is with his friends and family.' 

 

He also said the player had flown to the southern resort city of Balneario Camboriu. 

 

Earlier in the day, newspapers said guests had started arriving at Neymar's luxury apartment complex, with reports saying that Neymar had required all guests to hand over their phones to prevent photos and videos of the event being leaked online.  

No comments:

Post a Comment