space4

Ad space2

Test 1

SPACE7

space5

space

new space

space6

SPACE6

SPACE5

SPACE8

new space4

new space2

space3

Ad1

Natnudofoods

mtn

Monday, April 13, 2020

So Sad! Photo Of 14-year-old Secondary School Student Electrocuted In Abuja

A promising 14-year-old has had his life cut short in a most tragic manner after being electrocuted.
Ekene Emmanuel Ezeh
Ekene Emmanuel Ezeh
 
A 14-year-old boy, Ekene Emmanuel Ezeh, has died after being electrocuted in Abaji, the Federal Capital Territory.
 
According to Daily Trust, the father of the deceased, Mr. Augustine Ezeh, said that the incident happened last Wednesday afternoon, April 7, around 2:pm, when electricity was restored in the area.
 
According to Mr Ezeh, he was at his workshop when someone rushed in to alert him that his son had been electrocuted. 
 
“I immediately rushed to see my son foaming from his nose and mouth, and when I grabbed him, his body shocked me too. I had to use a wooden bench to push him down,” he said.
 
Sadly, Ekene who was student of the Government Secondary School (GSS) Abaji, died before he arrived the Abaji General Hospital.
 
The remains of deceased which has been deposited at the general hospital’s morgue, would be conveyed to Igboeze Local Government Area of Enugu State for burial on Tuesday, April 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment